Production and Quality
ENVAIR operates 20.000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing floor space with more than 50 employees. Our facility is one of the largest manufacturing plants for clean air and containment equipment in the world.
ENVAIR's manufacturing advantage stems from our extensive degree of vertical integration, enabled by our world-leading throughput. All processes, with few exceptions, are performed in-house. This allows us to achieve quality and reliability that is truly world-class. Our plant capabilities include:
- Incoming materials inspection and warehousing
- CNC-controlled sheet metal fabrication and welding
- Environmentally-friendly powder coating lines
- Coating performance evaluation laboratory
- Electrical / electronics sub-assembly
- Electromechanical final product assembly
- Multi-step electrical and physical performance testing
- Independent quality control at each step in the production cycle
- Packaging fabrication
ENVAIR's focus on quality and timeliness is relentless. Continuous improvement is a mantra. Cross functional teams from ENVAIR Production, R&D, Quality Assurance, Senior Management, are regularly assembled to review and implement areas for improvement.
ENVAIR uses materials from only the leading world suppliers. Our Supplier Development Department works closely with our supply-chain partners to optimize integration and quality. We believe that our products are only as good as the parts we use.
ENVAIR operates under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified Quality and Environmental Management Systems. Our production facility is also audited regularly by independent agencies such as UL, NSF, and others. Today, ENVAIR quality is well recognized in more than 100 countries around the world.