Workbench for weighing works
ENVAIR eco air H reverse
Laboratory applications which require weighing, mixing and compounding dangerous or nerve-attacking powders can be handled safe and economically with the ENVAIR eco air H reverse powder weighing installation. The unique design of the installation grants a weighing accuracy up to 4 decimal places without compromising the containment.
Especially constructed for powder containment applications the ENVAIR eco air H reverse installation offers a carefully directed suction airflow at the front of the installation in order to avoid exposure of the user to dangerous powder or strong pharmaceutical compounds. The aerodynamically most carefully constructed installation reduces airflow turbulence for a maximum of containment whereby it simultaneously reduces the influence which draft air may have to balances to a minimum. The construction of the installation exceeds the containment requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE 110, which is proved by independent type tests. All exhausted air is HEPA-filtered thus arresting practically all particles before they can reach the laboratory environment.
- Removable Phenol work surface, chemical-resistant and wear-resistant.
- Outer surfaces are powder-coated, eliminating 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours.
- Fully configurable microprocessor regulation with acoustical and optical alarm in case of unsafe conditions.
- 2 pre-installations for electric wiring for connecting possible additional units inside ENVAIR eco air H reverse to the electric mains.
- Built-in 5000k fluorescent tube, warm-white.
Envair offers a variety of options and accessories in order to cover the local requirements. Please contact Envair or your local sales representative for order informations.