ENVAIR lab ULT Freezer chest
The ENVAIR lab ULT Chest Freezer is designed to reduce energy consumption. This new model uses eco-friendly hydrocarbon as coolant and high-efficiency blowers to maximise the cooling ability of the system and for saving energy. Under simultaneous safety of samples diverser biologischer Produkte including viruses, germs, erythrocytes, leucozytes and cutis the new design offers possibilities to save energy and consequently costs for the laboratory.
- Multiple door gaskets reduce loss of cold air from the compartments. There is only little influence to compartment temperature when a door is opened during normal operation.
- High-efficiency and most reliable cooling blowers allow energy savings and safety on long-term storage (due to temperature control at the compressors)
- Multiple alarm functions including high-temperature alarm, low-temperature alarm, sensor failure, low battery, high ambient temperature, power breakdown etc. lead to safety of product and equipment.
- Best recovery time on the market
- Housing of painted steel sheet
- 20 years guaranty on the VIP+ isolation
- 6 years guaranty on the compressor (connected with a maintenance contract)
- The temperature inside the cooling chamber can reach up to -86°C with uniformity within 5°C
- Wide range of operational voltage from 200V to 260V which allows operating the units even in areas of poor electric supply
Temperature / Cooling system
- Microprocessor control system, control range from -40°C to -86°C in increments of 1°C
- Deep freeze system designed and manufactured under best known practice with components of highest possible quality
Ventilation technique by EBM Papst
- Reliability test carried out and passed on all models, including ageing test of the control electronics at 85°C and 85% relative humidity
- Special design of the control system for a well balanced cascade cooling system
- UL and CE certified for safety in use
- USB interface for downloading temperature data
- Safety padlock at the outer door
- Operable at ambient temperature from 10°C to 32°C
- Input voltage and ambient temperature are displayed simultaneously to ease supervision of ambient conditions
- Lockable door handle and/or individual key to avoid that other people, also having a deep freezer, can have access to your valuable samples. Furthermore there is space for an additional padlock for extra safety.
- CO2 safety system including control, alarm backup and CO2 valve
|Cooling performance (°C)||-86||-86|
|Temp. range (°C)||-40 – -86||-40 – -86|
|Mains connection (V/Hz)||230/50||230/50|
|Compressor capacity (W)||550||1000|
|Electric load (A)||4||7.5|
|Net-/Grossweight (approx.) (kg)||138/160||310/357|
|Useful dimensions (W×D×H, mm)||470 × 450 × 480||1367 × 462 × 652|
|General dimensions (W×D×H, mm)||769 × 825 × 1120||2130 × 870 × 1020|