ENVAIR products come with a limited warranty of 2 years. The warranty period will vary depending on the product purchased, beginning on the date of shipment from ENVAIR production location. To determine which warranty applies to your product, refer to the appendix below.
ENVAIR's limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. ENVAIR's liability under this limited warranty shall be, at our option, to repair or replace any defective parts of the equipment, provided that these parts, if proven to the satisfaction of ENVAIR, were defective at the time of being sold and that all defective parts shall be returned, properly identified with a Return Authorization.
This limited warranty covers parts only, and not transportation / insurance charges.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Freight or installation (inside delivery handling) damage. If your product was damaged in transit, you must file a claim directly with the freight carrier.
- Products with missing or defaced serial numbers.
- Products for which ENVAIR has not received payment.
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, improper operating environmental conditions.
- Servicing not authorized by ENVAIR.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions.
- Failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by ENVAIR.
- Damage by fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Customer modifications to the product
- Consumables such as filters (HEPA, ULPA, carbon, pre-filters) and fluorescent / UV bulbs
Factory installed, customer specified equipment or accessories are warranted only to the extent guaranteed by the original manufacturer. The customer agrees that in relation to these products purchased through ENVAIR , our limited warranty shall not apply and the original manufacturer's warranty shall be the sole warranty in respect of these products. The customer shall utilise that warranty for the support of such products and in any event not look to Esco for such warranty support.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
- Biological Safety Cabinets, Laminar Flow Cabinets, HEPA-Filtered Cabinets : 2 years limited
- Laboratory Fume Hoods: 2 years limited
- Ductless Fume Hoods: 2 years limited
- Cleanroom Equipment: 1 year limited
- Containment/Pharma Products: 2 years limite